Hix Air Automatic Digital Clamshell Heat Press - 15" x 15"
The N-680D is an air operated heat transfer machine with a 15"X15" heat platen and a micro switch that is triggered before closure, which allows for the press to take over and automatically open after the set time. Air operated heat press machines reduce fatigue in long production runs and heavy traffic tourist retail shops where numerous garment types, such as sweats and t-shirts, are continuously being produced. This machine automatically adjusts to the thickness of the product while maintaining the set amount of pressure.The N-680D features a digital timer that is adjustable up to 999 seconds, shows time countdown on readout, beeps after elapsed time, and resets when handle is raised. The calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 450F and displays the current temperature
Air Compressor Requirements for the N-680D and N-880D:
Supply a clean (void of oils) and dry (void of water) air source of 100-125 P.S.I. (6.8-8.5 bar) to the 1/4" NPT air inlet of the machine. Requires 1-1/2 to 2 CFM. It is strongly recommended that an external air filter and water trap to be installed at the machines' air inlet connection. Damage to the machine's internal air operated components can occur that will not be covered under warranty if it is determined that water, oil or other contaminants have damaged the component. Combination air filter/water traps are available at any major hardware store or may be purchased from us.
- Heavy duty, even heat press platen.
- Push the handle down slightly and the air assist takes over, applies the set psi pressure, then will auto release on its own when the time has elapsed.
- Just set the air psi and no other pressure adjustment is needed in between products of different thickness.
- Digital timer is adjustable up to 999 seconds and shows time countdown on readout.
- Calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 450F (232C) and displays the current temperature.
- Release button allows you to open up the platen before the time has elapsed so that you can press out wrinkles.
- Utilizes a gas shock air assist system.
- Applies all types of transfer paper on items up to 3/8" thick.
- Press opens a full 40 degrees for easy placement of heat transfer substrates.
- Optional Shuttle System allows you to layout a product and transfer while another is transferring.
- Air compressor and water separation trap required.
- Weight - 126 pounds
- Lifetime warranty on heating element and one year warranty on components.
- ETL-US, ETL-Canada, and CE certified.
|Features||Auto-Open, Air-Operated, Digital Timer, Digital Temperature|
|Heat Press Size||15" x 15"|
|Press Style||Clamshell, Automatic|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|