Graphtec Silhouette Cameo - 12" Vinyl Cutter
The Silhouette CAMEO 3 is the ultimate DIY machine.
The CAMEO cutting machine uses a small blade to cut over 100 different materials - including paper, cardstock, vinyl, and fabric up to 12" wide. It has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan compatible for unbelievably easy contour-cutting! In addition to all the same great qualities and features as the previous CAMEO 2 model, the new CAMEO also comes equipped with a dual-carriage so you can use two tools at once, can connect via Bluetooth technology, and is the only machine compatible with the new Silhouette AutoBlade!What Can I Cut?
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
Heat press vinyl is an incredibly easy way to make fun shirts with bold colors, glittery transfers, and metallic shimmer effects! Plus, vinyl can be applied to a large variety of fabrics to also imprint hoodies, hats, workout clothes, and more with your custom designs, lettering, and logos.
- Heat Transfer Paper
Heat transfers, printed with an inkjet or laser printer, will often transfer a white 'glue' base around the outside of image outlines, especially on black or colored t-shirts. The Silhouette Cameo offers the ability to easily trim this background away, using its unique optical eye scanner, resulting in light, soft, professional looking t-shirt presses on a crafty budget!
- Sign Vinyl for stickers, decals
Cut into sticky-backing sticker and sign vinyl to make professional looking car stickers, window signage, decals, and labels all from your desktop!
- Indoor Wall Vinyl for beautiful interior decor
In addition to permanent adhesive stickers, you can create easily removable wall vinyl transfers to turn your customer's homes into a canvas, with just a Silhouette Cameo!
- Rhinestone Template Material
Flock material used in rhinestone design templates can also be cut with the Silhouette Cameo, so you can offer custom rhinestone designs, lettering, and designs to transfer onto t-shirts, apparel, tote bags, jackets, and much more.
- Dual carriage blade system allows you to use two blades at once! Load your material once, draw and cut instantly in one single pass. The dual carriage blade system allows you to use two unique tools for easy creation.
- Bluetooth technology makes cutting on the go even easier than before. Give your ideas flight with wireless Bluetooth technology, allowing instant cutting from your computer. Perfect for customizations at craft shows and events for wire-free display booths!
- Compatibility with Silhouette's new AutoBlade makes the Cameo simple to operate. Not only is the new Silhouette CAMEO 3 the only machine compatible with the self-adjusting AutoBlade, but it also comes with one free, with purchase!
- Streamline design with full length cover. Keep buttons, components and blades hidden from view with the new, ultra-slim profile of the Silhouette CAMEO 3.
- Silhouette CAMEO 3
- AutoBlade cutting knife
- 12" x 12" standard Cutting Mat
- Crosscutter blade
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Silhouette Studio software (download)
- One-month subscription to the Silhouette Design Store
- 100 FREE Silhouette designs (download)
- Maximum Cutting Area: 12" x 24" (29.5cm x 29.5cm) with a cutting mat
12" x 10' (29.5cm x 3 m) with a lined/rolled media
- Maximum Media Thickness: 2mm
- Maximum Cutting Force: 210gf
- Unit Dimensions: 22.5 in. x 6 in. x 8.5 in. (57.2 cm x 15.2 cm x 21.6 cm)
- Unit Weight: 8 lbs 15 oz
- Shipping Dimensions: 23.5 in. x 11 in. x 8.5 in. (59.7 cm x 28 cm x 21.6 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs 13 oz
- Warranty: One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Min. System Requirements: The following are the minimum system requirements in order to run the Silhouette StudioÃ‚® software:
Operating System: PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10) OR Mac (OS X 10.6.8 and higher)(Chromebook is currently not supported) Internet connection: Strongly recommended (for updates and access to the Silhouette Design Store and required to upgrade to the Designer Edition version) RAM: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended) Processor: 2 GHz (or faster) processor speed Memory: 186 MB of memory for program (does not include additional memory recommended for additional download content, which average in size of 50KB, though size will of course vary from image to image) USB Port: USB 1.1 Port (or higher)
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||N/A|