Graphtec FC8600-60 24" High Performance Vinyl Cutter with Stand
***THIS ITEM IS EXEMPT FROM FREE FREIGHT***
The FC8600 series high-performance plotters are an industry leader for sign makers, graphic artists, automotive aftermarket professionals, countertop installers and other related users. The FC8600 series features a maximum cutting speed of 58.5 in/sec, 4.0G maximum acceleration, and 20 to 600g selectable cutting forces, allowing users to process diamond grade, high-intensity reflective film, sandblast resist rubber, automotive window and paint protection films, self-adhesive vinyl, among other media types.
The FC8600 vinyl cutter series includes a 3 inch wide user-friendly LCD control panel, a dual configuration function, included ethernet capability, and an option for additional push rollers with 3 tension settings and the new 5th Generation ARMS system (automatically detects registration marks with color variants).
Graphtec's next generation ARMS system adjusts for several types of potential print distortions, allowing for accurate contour cutting of pre-printed images and decals.
New features of the new ARMS:
- Optical Sensor for Auto Alignment
- Sensitivity adjustment for registration mark detection on various media and colors.
- Floor stands
- Media roll rack
- Media catch basket
- Graphtec Studio standalone software
- Cutting Master 3 plug-in software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw
- Configuration: Digital Servo drive, friction feed with grit roller
- Maximum cutting area: 24" x 164 ft.
- Cutting area of guaranteed accuracy: 24" x 49.2 ft.
- Mountable media: Min - 2"; Max - 30.3"
- Maximum cross cut area: 28.8"
- Number of push rollers: 2
- Maximum Cutting speed: 58.4"/second
- Axial acceleration: 4G in 8 steps
- Cutting force: 600gf in 48 steps
- Mechanical resolution: .0055mm
- Programmable resolution: GP-GL 0.1/0.05/0.025/0.01, HP-GL 0.025
- Distance accuracy: Maximum 0.004" or 0.1% of plotted length
- Repeatability: Maximum 0.004" in plot up to 78.7"
- Minimum character size: approximately 0.12"
- Blade type: Supersteel (0.99mm or 1.5mm diameter)
- Pen type: water-based fiber-tip and oil-based ballpoint pens
- Media type: self adhesive marking vinyl up to .25mm thick, polyester film up to .25mm thick, sandblast resist rubber up to 1mm thick, regular paper from .06mm to .13mm thick
- Light pointer: built into the tool carriage
- Cross cutter: built into the tool carriage
- Perforation cut: supported (performed by force control)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (full speed), RS-232C, Ethernet
- Buffer memory size: 2MB
- Registration mark sensing system: scans the mark by optical sensor (ARMS5.0), segment area and multiple marks compensation, 4-points axis alignment, auto mark detect
- Display: Graphic type LCD (3" size with backlight)
- Power source: 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 160VA
- Dimensions (WxDxH)(including stand): 44.5" x 28.2" x 48"
- Weight (including stand): 83.8 pounds
- Included software: windows driver, plotter controller, Graphtec Studio, Cutting Master 4
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|