Graphtec FC8600-100 42" High Performance Vinyl Cutter with Stand
****This item is exempt from free shipping and must ship freight. Allow 1-2 additional days for freight***
The FC8600 series high-performance cutting plotter is an industry leader for sign makers, graphic artists, automotive aftermarket professionals, countertop installers and other related users. The FC8600 series features a maximum cutting speed of 58.5 in/sec, 4.0G maximum acceleration, and 20 to 600g selectable cutting forces, allowing users to process diamond grade, high-intensity reflective film, sandblast resist rubber, automotive window and paint protection films, self-adhesive vinyl, among other media types.
The FC8600 series includes a 3 inch wide user-friendly LCD control panel, a dual configuration function, included ethernet capability, and an option for additional push rollers with 3 tension settings and the new 5th Generation ARMS system (automatically detects registration marks with color variants). Graphtec's next generation ARMS system adjusts for several types of potential print distortions, allowing for accurate contour cutting of pre-printed images and decals.
New features of the new ARMS auto-alignment system include: new optical sensor for auto alignment and sensitivity adjustment for registration mark detection on various media and colors. New manufacturing technologies, along with the latest engineering advancements, have allowed Graphtec to make an unprecedented move forward in the industry. High performance features have been added to the new series yet its competitive pricing remains. With the worlds fastest throughput performance and superb accuracy, the new FC8600 series accommodates the most demanding cutting and plotting projects and provides users with the versatility needed for a wide variety of applications.
What's in the Box?
- Floor stands
- Media roll rack
- Media catch basket
- Graphtec Studio standalone software
- Cutting Master 3 plug-in software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw
- Configuration: Digital Servo drive, friction feed with grit roller
- Maximum cutting area: 42" x 164 ft.
- Cutting area of guaranteed accuracy: 42" x 49.2 ft.
- Mountable media: Min - 2"; Max - 48.1"
- Maximum cross cut area: 46.8"
- Number of push rollers: 3
- Maximum Cutting speed: 58.4"/second
- Axial acceleration: 4G in 8 steps
- Cutting force: 600gf in 48 steps
- Mechanical resolution: .0055mm
- Programmable resolution: GP-GL 0.1/0.05/0.025/0.01, HP-GL 0.025
- Distance accuracy: Maximum 0.004" or 0.1% of plotted length
- Repeatability: Maximum 0.004" in plot up to 78.7"
- Minimum character size: approximately 0.12"
- Blade type: Supersteel (0.99mm or 1.5mm diameter)
- Pen type: water-based fiber-tip and oil-based ballpoint pens
- Media type: self adhesive marking vinyl up to .25mm thick, polyester film up to .25mm thick, sandblast resist rubber up to 1mm thick, regular paper from .06mm to .13mm rhick
- Light pointer: built into the tool carriage
- Cross cutter: built into the tool carriage
- Perforation cut: supported (performed by force control)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (full speed), RS-232C, Ethernet
- Buffer memory size: 2MB
- Registration mark sensing system: scans the mark by optical sensor (ARMS5.0), segment area and multiple marks compensation, 4-points axis alignment, auto mark detect
- Display: Graphic type LCD (3" size with backlight)
- Power source: 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 160VA
- Dimensions (WxDxH)(including stand): 62.2" x 28.2" x 48"
- Weight (including stand): 101.4 pounds
- Included software: windows driver, plotter controller, Graphtec Studio, Cutting Master 4
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|