Geo Knight Twin Label Heat Press Machine (DK8T model) - 6" x 8"
The Digital Knight clamshell heat presses feature a state-of-the-art control system and heavy-duty solid steel welded framework. These machines boast a lifetime warranty on the heat press platen, and an unprecedented 3-year warranty on the heat-control electronics. The heat press platens use SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology, a system of embedded heater windings that wind tightly and closely together throughout the entire platen for extremely even heat, fast recovery & fast heat up times.
The clamshell opening action pulls up and away from the loading table allowing for full unrestricted access to the heat press platen. Gas spring hydraulic lifters provide a smooth, hands free opening action of the heater. The Digital Knight controller utilizes an easy to read oversized-digit LCD display to show time and temperature simultaneously, and the temperature readout is accurate within +-2. The controller also features a digital height/pressure gauge for displaying current height settings. The operator can use the 70 programmable presets for saving common application settings of Temp/Time/Pressure, ensuring consistent, repeatable results for all applications.Features:
- High production twin station design
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- 6x8, 3x5, 3x3 Interchangeable tables included
- Automatic lift / Gas spring action
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2 degrees F.
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4 thick heat press platen
- Weight: 105 pounds
- Electrical: 350 Watts / 3 Amps
- 110 Volts (standard), 220 Volts (available upon request, add $35)
- Dimensions: 22L x 22W x 22H
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
|Features||Digital Temperature, Digital Time|
|Heat Press Size||6" x 8"|
|Press Style||Label Press, Shuttle|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|