Geo Knight Air Operated Factory Shuttle Press - 16" x 20"
The 394 Shuttle Press is a high production, twin station heat transfer press. Designed for optimal heat pressing efficiency in a demanding heat transfer production environment, the 394 Shuttle Press removes operator inefficiency and heat pressing delays in a compact and user-friendly design. By utilizing two shuttling tables, the Heat Press allows for constant pressing, and the operator is able to load and unload work while the opposite table is being pressed. The next set of work is immediately available for pressing after the prior cycle, therefore minimizing both operator and heat press idle time.
Coupled with the Digital Knight Heat Press state-of-the-art control system, and a solid steel and casting frame structure, the 394 provides extended dependable service in even the most demanding production environments. The 394 exerts up to 12,000 pounds of force, the capacity necessary for Embossing. The high wattage heater in the 394 will keep up with any heat demand, ensuring absolutely no heat recovery issues often found with standard heat presses. The 394 Shuttle Press is configured for standard T-shirt & textile printing, and is easily adapted for other substrates such as ceramics, woods, metals, mousepads and fusing & laminating applications.Features:
- Twin shuttle press dual workstations for fast, high speed production by a single operator.
- Platen size: 16" x 20"
- 12,000 pounds max force.
- Digital Knight Heat Press integrated state-of-the-art control system
- Open access emergency release buttons.
- Heat press platen, wiring, and all controls are mounted on a solid stationary four-post channel frame support to insure minimal maintenance.
- Smooth roller bearing slide rail with 3/8" aluminum tables: independent surrounding drape tray for garment overhang.
- Permanent mounting on casters for easy loading, unloading and in house movement.
- Built-in safety alarm and circuit protection OSHA approved dual safety operation controls.
- Lifetime Warranty on heat press platen, Full one year warranty on heat press machine.
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Heat Press Machine provides ability to apply a variety of special effects decorating as well, such as multimedia foiling, sublimation, Transfer Paper, color copier imaging, and deep embossing.
- Custom sized & shaped bottom table castings available for specific layout requirements.
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Twin Shuttle Press Weight: 700 pounds
- Electrical: 3600 Watts / 17 Amps / 220 Volts
- Dimensions: 48" D x 34" W x 54" H
|Features||Auto-Open, Air-Operated, Digital Timer, Digital Temperature|
|Heat Press Size||16" x 20"|
|Press Style||Shuttle, Automatic|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|