Geo Knight 14" x 16" Air Operated Digital Combo Heat Press Machine - DC16AP
**THIS ITEM MUST SHIP FREIGHT/TRUCKLINE CARRIER ADDING 1-2 DAYS TO SHIPPING TIME**
The GeoKnight DC16 Air-Operated Digital Combo is a multipurpose swing-away heat press machine perfect for customizing your own producst, gifts, and apparel. This fully automatic and digital swing-away heat press boasts all of the digital features of the state-of-the-art control system - plus an all-air automatic open system that reduces operator fatigue and error for higher efficiency production! This includes Digital Temperature, Time, and a Digital Pressure/ Height gauge, as well as programmable presets, user definable alarms and a host of other digital features. The construction is a solid steel welded framework, the press features SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology, and carries the same warranties as the Digital Knight line of heat presses. However, the popular success of the Digital Combo lies in its instantly interchangeable system of heat platens and tables.
The Geo Knight Digital Combo heat press utilizes quick-change attachments for heat transferring images onto a surprisingly wide variety of materials. Available for this one heat press is every attachment necessary to professionally imprint:
- Ceramic Plates
- Ceramic Tiles
- Mouse Pads
- Paper Memo Cubes
- Tote Bags
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Wood / Metals
- Other Misc. Fabrics & Materials
The interchangeability of the Digital Combo heat press is performed quickly and safely. If your product offering is going to reach beyond just flat & fabric items, the Digital Combo is the superior heat press machinery solution. And for all the same features and possibilities as the manually operated GeoKnight DC16 heat press, with fully automatic air operated acton, the Knight DC16 automatic heat press machine is the ideal solution.Available attachments for the GeoKnight DC16 Combo Heat Press:
- T-Shirt and Flat Items Attachment (included): T-shirts, tote bags, wooden plaques, coated metals, mouse pads, wrist pads, miscellaneous material and notably anything that is too bulky for the conventional flat heat press is effortlessly printed on the Digital Combo Press. Its raised pedestal bottom table using the 14" x 16" standard flat heat platens available provides drape space, adjustable alignment and base interchangeability for even the most demanding of applications.
- Tiles and Plaque Attachment (included): Due to its swing-away design and wide adjustment range, The Digital Combo heat press excels at handling extremely thick items such as plaques, tile, woods, plastics, and other imprintable items that can not be pressed in conventional T-Shirt presses.
- Cap Attachment: Caps are flawlessly printed with a curved heater block and curved bottom form with a special cap stretching device. Optional interchangeable bottom forms available.
- Full Mug Attachment: The full mug attachment for the Digital Combo allows the full imprinting of a mug in one easy press.
- Ceramic Plate Attachment: The plate die platens feature quickly inter-changeable components for allowing the circular heating element to press inside ceramic plates. Also included is a template tray and pad for centering the plate on the heat press.
- Shirt & Tile attachments included
- Weight: 135 pounds
- Electrical: 1500 Watts - 13 Amps
- 110 Volts (standard), 220 Volts (available upon request, add $35)
- Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D x 22"H
- Accomodates items up to 2" thick
- Warranty: One year for the entire press, three years for the digital control and a lifetime warranty on the heating element
|Heat Press Size||14" x 16"|
|Press Style||Swing-Away, Automatic|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|