Epson SureColor F9200 64" Wide Format Dye Sublimation Printer - DEMO MODEL - CALL FOR DETAILS
This is a DEMO model of the SCF9200PE - Please Call for Details before purchasing
Professional Solutions at Coastal Business Supplies - 1-800-562-7760 Ext. 3003
Working together from the ground up with every component as one complete system is how Epson has reinvented the dye-sublimation transfer printer. Combining the Epson printer, the ink technology, the printers engine and the software what is the result? A high-performance dye-sublimation transfer printer designed with extreme reliability for true industrial-level production.
The newest 64" model to the Epson SureColor F-Series printers is the Epson F9200 SureColor Dye-Sublimation printer. It offers a wide range of versatile features that transform it into an unstoppable production workhorse, including a dual printhead for unbelievably fast print speeds, a post-print media dryer for expedited ink dry times, and a true roll-to-roll media handling system for incredible accuracy within 2 mm. Further improvements for continuous printing has been made, with the inclusion of Epson MPOL technology, a three-pass print mode for fast production speeds and incredible high-quality prints, adjustable take-up roll tension and faster media feeds, increased volume in ink tanks, and greater end-user printing support. For true roll-to-roll production efficiency and ease of workflow, the Epson SureColor F9200 is an absolute must-have for your print shop. No other system delivers the same quality results and ease of ownership like the Epson SureColor F-Series sublimation printers.
It offers a complete, all-in-one dye-sublimation printing solution engineered and entirely supported from the floor up by the technical experts of Epson, one of the biggest names in the professional printing industry. The Epson Ultrachrome DS ink has been formulated specifically to work with the next-level PrecisionCore MicroPiezo TFP printheads that power these incredible machines, and was co-developed with the part to deliver extreme reliability. Plus, a newly formulated high-density black ink achieves dramatic color intensity and superior overall quality and sharpness with less ink consumed.
Newest Improvements to The 64" Epson SureColor F9200 Printer
- New Exit Platen. The media output path of the SureColor F7200 has been updated with a new exit platen to improve media handling, and a post-print heater to expedite ink drying times.
- Improved Roll-to-Roll Handling. Auto-feeding and take-up system with media guide bar, as well as robust frame, work together to deliver highly accurate roll-to-roll media feeding with a high winding accuracy of +/- 2.5mm.
- UltraChrome DS HDK Ink. Black ink formulated with a higher-density black for richer black tones and greater contrast and accurate image reproduction in all print production.
Improvements vs. the 64" Epson SureColor F7200
- Dual Epson TFP PrecisionCore printheads. Two printheads means twice the power - and still delivers the same rock-steady reliability for continuous production the TFP PrecisionCore printhead is known for.
- Faster print speeds with Epson MPOL Technology. A new three-pass print mode delivers faster production speeds with a higher print-quality.
- End user controls for media feed and handling. Adjustable take-up roll tension and added continuous printing support puts more control in the end-users hands to prevent media and print waste in the continuous and roll-to-roll printing environment.
- Bigger, faster, and delivers more. Two print heads, two CIS ink systems means faster printing, and the increased capabilities of the media take-up system leads to faster media feeding, for overall faster production in a roll-to-roll environment, at both ends of the workflow.
What's in the Box?
- SureColor F9200 64" Dye-Sublimation Printer
- Wasatch SoftRIP TX Software
- Printer stand
- Genuine Epson ink supply system
- Roll-to-roll media handling system
- Spindle-free roll media adaptors
- Initial ink pack - set of 8 (CMYK) 1.5 Liter UltraChrome DS ink packs
- Waste ink tank
- User Guide Kit (documentation & software)
- Optional: Platen Print Dryer
- AC Power Cable
- Printing technology: Dual Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head
- Print direction: Bi-directional and uni-directional
- Maximum Print Width: 63.5" inches wide
- Maximum resolution: 720 x 1440 dpi
- Roll core size: 2" or 3" accepted
- Roll OD dimension: up to 6" outside diameter with roll cover
- Up to 9.8" without roll cover
- Smallest droplet size: 4.3 pl
- User control panel: 2.5" full-color LCD panel
- Ink tank capacity: 3 Liters (two 1.5L tanks)
- Ink pack capacity: 1.5 Liter
- Waste tank capacity: 2 Liters
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 63" x 32" x 44.5"
- Weight: 202 pounds
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V; 50-60 Hz; 1.0-.05A
- Power Consumption (Operating): Approximately 64W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): Approximately 3W
- Operating Conditions: 59-95F (rec: 59-77F)
- 20-80% Humidity (rec: 40-60%)
- Software: Wasatch SoftRIP TX included
- Warranty: Call for Details
|Printer Size (up to)||Wide-Format - 13" + wide|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|