Epson SureColor F7200 64" Wide Format Dye Sublimation Printer
The next generation of professional Epson dye-sublimation printing and imaging has arrived! The newest 64" model to the Epson SureColor F-Series printers is the Epson F7200 SureColor Dye-Sublimation printer. It offers a wide range of versatile features that transform it into an unstoppable production workhorse, including a post-print dryer for expedited ink dry times, and a true roll-to-roll media handling system for incredible accuracy within 2 mm. For true production efficiency and ease of workflow, an Epson dye-sublimation solution is a must for apparel, personalized gifts, and custom promotional products. No other system delivers the same quality results and ease of ownership like the Epson SureColor F-Series sublimation printers.
It offers a complete, all-in-one dye-sublimation printing solution engineered and entirely supported from the floor up by the technical experts of Epson, one of the biggest names in the professional printing industry. The Epson Ultrachrome DS ink has been formulated specifically to work with the next-level PrecisionCore MicroPiezo TFP printheads that power these incredible machines, and was co-developed with the part to deliver extreme reliability. Plus, a newly formulated high-density black ink achieves dramatic color intensity and superior overall quality and sharpness with less ink consumed.
Above pricing reflects $1000 Coastal Business Supplies Dealer Discount and an Epson Instant Rebate for $1000 valid through the end of the month.
Newest Improvements to The 64" Epson SureColor F7200 Printer
- New Exit Platen. The media output path of the SureColor F7200 has been updated with a new exit platen to improve media handling, and a post-print heater to expedite ink drying times.
- Improved Roll-to-Roll Handling. Auto-feeding and take-up system with media guide bar, as well as robust frame, work together to deliver highly accurate roll-to-roll media feeding with a high winding accuracy of +/- 2.5mm.
- UltraChrome DS HDK Ink. Black ink formulated with a higher-density black for richer black tones and greater contrast and accurate image reproduction in all print production.
Epson Delivers the Complete All-in-One Solution
- SureColor F-Series Printers, featuring the Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead formulated to work flawlessly with Epson original UltraChrome DS ink and DS Transfer Media for high reliability and outstanding everyday production speeds.
- Wasatch SoftRIP Software with Epson ICC Profiles for highly accurate imaging, color matching, and photographic reproduction, as well as next-edge tools for workflow management.
- Epson UltraChrome DS with HDK dye-sublimation ink achieves dramatic color intensity and superior overall quality and sharpness with less ink consumed.
- Epson DS Transfer Media is an all-Epson line of high-quality transfer media with excellent ink handling
- Between Epson's Service and Support, and Coastal's Professional Solutions team, you're assured the peace of mind of an all-in-one solution from an experienced team you can trust.
What Comes with the Printer?
- SureColor F7200 64" Dye-Sublimation Printer
- Wasatch SoftRIP TX Software
- Printer stand
- Genuine Epson ink supply system
- Roll-to-roll media handling system
- Spindle-free roll media adaptors
- Initial ink pack - set of 4 (CMYK) 1.5 Liter UltraChrome DS ink packs
- Waste ink tank
- User Guide Kit (documentation & software)
- AC Power Cable
- Optional: Platen Print Dryer
- Printing technology: Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head
- Print direction: Bi-directional and uni-directional
- Maximum Print Width: 63.5" inches wide
- Maximum resolution: 720 x 1440 dpi
- Roll core size: 2" or 3" accepted
- Roll OD dimension: up to 6" outside diameter with roll cover
- Up to 9.8" without roll cover
- Smallest droplet size: 4.3 pl
- User control panel: 2.5" full-color LCD panel
- Ink tank capacity: 1.5 Liters
- Ink pack capacity: 1.5 Liter
- Waste tank capacity: 2 Liters
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 63" x 32" x 44.5"
- Weight: 202 pounds
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V; 50-60 Hz; 1.0-.05A
- Power Consumption (Operating): Approximately 64W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): Approximately 3W
- Operating Conditions: 59-95F (rec: 59-77F)
- 20-80% Humidity (rec: 40-60%)
- Software: Wasatch SoftRIP included
- Warranty: Standard one-year Epson on site warranty
|Printer Size (up to)||Wide-Format - 13" + wide|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|