Epson C88 Easy Flow Sublimation Bulk Ink Starter Deal
ArTainium UV+ inks are are a great way to have your sublimation needs met! These inks are designed to give superior, exceptional, and vibrant colors once pressed. In conjunction with the correct ICC color profile and required software, these inks will give you better prints than heat transfer methods. If buying the bulk ink system, you can be sure that you are getting the most for your money. The bulk ink systems cut your cost per print by 60%! If it is smaller quantities you are looking for the sublimation ink cartridges work just as well!
- For Epson C88 Printer
- Gain lower price-per-print ink costs with a bulk system set-up
- Ideal for high-performance, high-production workflows
- Includes: One Sawgrass Artainium UV+ EasyFlow Bulk Ink System
(4) Total 110mL ArTainium UV+ sublimation ink refill bags
100 sheets of Image Right Premium 8.5" x 11" sublimation paper
This product does not include the Epson C88 inkjet printer - printer is sold separately.
- Operating system requirements: Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, and Mac OSX supported
- Minimum system requirements: At least 1GB RAM, and 5GB Hard drive space for proper file handling. Also note, newer printers require more RAM and processor speed to work properly and at maximum efficiency and speed.
- New printers, such as the Epson 4880 and C120, and the Ricoh GX7000 perform well on Windows XP and Vista operating systems, and may not perform as efficiently on older Windows platforms such as Windows 2000, Windows 98 or Windows ME.
- Newer graphic design software/programs require more RAM and processor speed for maximum efficiency and speed.
- Newer graphic design software/programs perform well on Windows XP and Vista operating systems, and may not perform as efficiently on older Windows platforms such as Windows 2000, Windows 98 or Windows ME. The processor speed and RAM requirements of these programs may exceed those needed just to operate the printer.
- Please note that some software and printer drivers are currently not compatible with all operating systems. Please check that your operating system meets the minimum requirements for the equipment that you have selected, prior to purchasing your equipment.
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||No|