ChromaBlast Image Media - 17" x 50' Roll
The key to the ChromaBlast Digital Color Imaging System is the chemical bonding between the ink and the coating on the transfer paper. Where the ink chemistry and the transfer paper coating chemistry touch, there is a crosslink reaction under heat and pressure that chemically bonds the image to the cotton. The crosslink creates a very strong and nearly permanent bond. Remove the paper and the image area is tattooed into the shirt itself. The overprint area from the transfer paper does physically transfer, but washes away because it has no ink to react to in the non-image area. The area around the image has a very light feel that becomes nearly imperceptible after one wash.
The final result is a vibrant, colorful image on the tshirt that looks, feels and breathes like nothing else on the market. Imagine the ability to print what you want, when you want it. Now imagine all of this from the digital desktop printing system that uses environmentally friendly inks and can be operated right in your office by your graphic designer or marketing staff.
ChromaBlast allows businesses of all sizes to power into the profitable garment decoration market without sacrificing image quality. With low start up costs and low costs per print, businesses can profit from the ChromaBlast system almost immediately. And because the system features the ChromaBlast driver, you can control your color and image quality output.
How the ChromaBlast system works:
- Create or import your artwork using a graphic program, like CorelDraw or Photoshop.
- Customize and control your color output through the ChromaBlast driver.
- Print your image using ChromaBlast inks, a standard Epson printer, and highquality ChromaBlast media.
- Using a standard heat press, crosslink the image onto cotton.
- And create an instant customized image ready for sale that feels and looks great wash after wash!
- Grey ChromaBlast branded print on backing of paper
- Superior wash fastness
- Heat press AND hand iron application
- Hot AND cold peel capability
|Sheets per Pack||50 sheets|
|Media Width (up to)||8.5"|