White Plastic Sublimation Travel Mug - 15oz.
With our white plastic travel mugs for custom sublimation printing, you can have the crisp and brilliant color of sublimation on a durable, lightweight mug. Our travel mugs are made of plastic that will withstand the temperature required for sublimation transfer. Use the aluminum insert tool to make sure the shape is retained. These mugs are tough enough for children, picnics, and everyday use!
- Plastic travel mug for customization and sublimation
- Capacity: 15oz.
- White finish and lightweight build
- For use with a Mug Press and Aluminum Insert Tool to keep the shape intact
Note: Be sure to remove the lid before sublimating!
Mug Master Pro Mug PressIdle Temperature: 230°F
Press Temperature: 330°F
Time: 90 Seconds
GeoKnight DK3Press Temperature: 390°F
Time: 4 Minutes
Mug Master Pro Instructions:
- Tape the sublimation paper with image printed in reverse to the mug with thermal tape
- When the heat press reaches the idle temperature, you will hear a beeping sound indicating that the machine is ready
- Place the coffee mug in the element and close it by pulling the handle towards you
- Press the green, round button to begin the pressing cycle (temperatures may drop which is normal)
- Once the press temperature is reached, the timer will begin counting down
- When the timer reaches 0, take out the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately
- Allow the mug to cool completely before use
- Attach sublimation transfer paper with image printed in reverse to the coffee mug with thermal tape
- Place mug in heat press at the press temperature, and close the element around the mug
- Press for the specified time above needed using specified pressure
- If the image begins to look blurry, or burnt brown by over-pressing, decrease pressing time by 15 - 30 seconds
- Once done, remove the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately
- You may allow to cool in front of a fan to prevent the image from bleeding
GeoKnight DK3 Instructions: