Plastic 15 oz. Sublimation Travel Mug with Handle
With our white plastic travel mugs for custom sublimation printing, you can have the crisp and brilliant color of sublimation on a durable, lightweight mug. Our travel mugs are made of plastic that will withstand the temperature required for sublimation transfer. Use the aluminum insert tool to make sure the shape is retained. These mugs are tough enough for children, picnics, and everyday use!
- Plastic travel mug for customization and sublimation
- 15 oz volume capacity
- White finish and lightweight build
- For use with a mug press and aluminum insert tool to keep the shape intact
- For full application instructions see more information.
Mug Master Pro mug press
Idle Temperature: 230 F°
Pressing Temperature: 320 F°
Time: 45 seconds
4-in-1 Mug Press
Pressing temperature: 320 F°
Time: 150-180 Seconds
Pressing temperature: 375 F°
Time: 3 minutes
Pressing with Mug Master Pro mug press:
- Tape the sublimation paper with image printed in reverse to the water bottle with thermal tape.
- When the heat press reaches the idle temperature of 230 F°, you will hear a beeping sound indicating that the machine is ready. Place the water bottle in the element and close it by pulling the handle towards you.
- Press the green, round button to begin the pressing cycle.Temperatures may drop which is normal. Once the temperature reaches 330 F° the timer will begin counting down.
- Once the timer reaches 0, take out the water bottle from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately. Allow the water bottle to cool completely before use.
Pressing with GeoKnight DK3 mug press:
- Attach sublimation transfer paper with image printed in reverse to the water bottle with thermal tape.
- Place water bottle in heat press at the pressing temperature of 390F, and close the element around the water bottle.
- Press for about 4 minutes using light pressure for aluminum bottles and medium pressure for stainless steel. If the image begins to look blurry, or burnt brown by over-pressing, decrease pressing time by 15-30 seconds.
- Once done, remove the water bottle from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately. You may allow to cool in front of a fan to prevent the image from bleeding.
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|