Hix HT-400P Digital Clamshell Heat Press Machine - 15" x 15"
The Hix HT-400 P sets the standard in the manual heat press industry because of its durability and years of trouble-free performance. Over 100,000 units in this series of machines have been sold throughout the world, more than any other. The HT-400 P has 15" x 15" heat platen that can apply all types of transfer paper on items up to 5/8" thick. The floating lower platen helps provide even pressure on thicker items and the new handle design provides 20% more pressure over the straight handle design!
The HT-400 P features a digital timer that is adjustable up to 999 seconds, shows time countdown on readout, beeps after elapsed time and even resets when the handle is raised! The calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 450F degrees and displays the current temperature. The easy to use open and close handle has spring assist and a full range pressure adjustment. The HT-400 P is ETL and CE certified. It has a limited 1-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
- 15"x15" heavy duty heat transfer press with an even heating platen
- Durable and offers years of trouble-free performance
- Has a digital pressure readout
- Applies all types of transfer paper on items up to 5/8" thick
- Digital timer is adjustable up to 999 seconds, shows time countdown on readout, beeps after elapsed time, and resets when heat press handle is raised
- Calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 450F (232C) and displays the current temperature
- Engineered handle design provides a 20% increase in pressure
- Self leveling, silicone rubber covered lower heat press platen provides even alignment on delicate objects
- Easy to open and close handle that has spring assist and a full range pressure adjustment
- Weight - 84 pounds
- Press opens a full 40 for easy placement of products
- Lifetime warranty on heating element and 1-year warranty on components
- ETL-US, ETL-Canada, and CE certified
- Amps/Watts (120 Volt) 12.5 / 1500
|Features||Digital Temperature, Digital Time|
|Heat Press Size||15" x 15"|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|
|Media Width (up to)||8.5"|