Insta Digital Manual Swing Away Heat Press - Model 256 - 16" x 20"
The 256 Insta Digital Swing Away heat press machine is a heavy duty 16" x 20" press with a digital timer and removable platens that can be easily swapped out. The top platen is able to do a complete 180 degrees rotation giving you full access to place your garments or sublimation blanks on the lower platen without obstruction. The new Quick-Change feature not only allows you to quickly swap out lower platens but also gives you the ability to quickly rotate the lower platen in a matter of seconds to suit your applications.
- Adjustable Opening: The Model 256 pressure adjustment system allows the operator to increase the space between the upper and lower platens, to reach a maximum opening of 2.75 wide, allowing application to items that are up to 1.375 thick.
- Fully Dressable:The Model 256s new H-frame designs allows for dressing of garments onto the lower platen with complete clearance under the lower platen. The swing-away feature allows for unobstructed access to the platen while you work. Loading garments and placing transfers is hassle-free.
- Central Pressure Source: The strategically placed pressure source is centered over the upper platen and uses struts to drive pressure out to all corners. The result is an unparalleled even and heavy-duty distribution of pressure.
- Cast-In Heating Element:The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminum upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation of heat across the platen.
- Platen size: 16" x 20" (40.6 x 50.8 cm)
- Power: 120 volt 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps | 240 volt 2200 Watts, 9.6 Amps
- Shipping weight: 109 lb. (49.4 kg.)
- Full machine measurements: Depth: 40" (101.6 cm) | Width: 32" (81.3 cm) | Height: 22" (55.9 cm)
- 230/240 volt upgrade available for $2060.00 - CALL 1-800-562-7760 FOR UPGRADE INFO
|Manufacturer||Insta Graphic Systems|
|Features||Digital Temperature, Digital Time|
|Heat Press Size||16" x 20"|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|
|Media Width (up to)||8.5"|