AIT 77" IJO Sport Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The new oil-heated 7372 IJO Sport rotary heat press has been specifically designed to meet the increasing demand for cut part digital printing. This method is widely used to print sport and team apparel. The new oil heating system guarantees a uniform heat distribution across the width of the drum with a minimum of energy consumption. This system uses 50% less energy than electrically heated presses. The 8" diameter drum is suitable in production speed for digital printing.
The 7372 IJO Sport has 3 different options of operation:
- The transfer paper is placed design side up on the table and feeds continuously into the machine. The pre-cut parts are placed on the design and registered with maximum ease. The spent print paper and the printed parts exit under the feed table.
- The transfer paper is fed continuously into the machine and cut fabric parts are placed on to the design areas. In this case, the used transfer paper is re-rolled continuously under the feed table and the printed parts are released on to the slide tray.
- Continuous printing roll-to-roll on both print paper and fabric.
The top feeding hot oil calendar system will eliminate seconds caused from fabric shrinking or paper movement and increase production, saving money and energy costs. High production, quality printing and our service after the sale give you the best of reasons to invest in AIT for all of your needs in digital sublimation printing.Features:
- Cylinder diameter: 8"
- Production: 2 ft/minute
- Substrate handling system: 3 unwinds and 3 rewinds
- Electronic belt tracking - no air required
- Oil heated calendar with 2 electronic thermostats (one for checking the oil and one for the exterior of the drum)
- Adjustable speed with digital control
- Automatic cool down system at the end of the work day safely turns off the machine when it reaches 176 F
- Oil heated drum consumed about half of the electrical power as do all electric models
- Aluminum feed table for part lay-up
- Light weight mechanical locking shafts (no cones required) replace the steel rod/tapered cone system on the unwin/rewind stations
- A new single roll, center pivot tracking system for the felt
- New lanyard reversing system across the entire width provides safety
- All electric control system requires no air to operate machine Specifications:
- Working width: 77"
- Power installed: 35A
- Average consumption: 20A
- Belt size: 76"
- Dimensions: 114" x 49" x 70"
- Packing weight: 3,100 pounds
- Crating fee: $850 - domestic
|Heat Press Size||77" wide|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|
|Media Width (up to)||8.5"|