Silhouette Cameo 3 Starter Package - 12" Vinyl Cutter
Black Friday Special
The Silhouette CAMEO 3 starter package is the perfect starting point for creating one-of-a-kind garments, signs and so much more!
The CAMEO 3 cutting machine uses a small cutting blade to cut a variety of materials - including paper, card stock, heat transfer vinyl and sign vinyl, and fabric up to 12" wide. The CAMEO 3 is ideal for print and cut projects and is PixScan compatible. Assembled with all the great qualities of the previous Silhouette CAMEO models, the CAMEO 3 also comes with a dual-cartridge that enables you to work with multiple tools at once, is Bluetooth capable and equipped with the Silhouette AutoBlade!
What's in the Package?
- 9 - 12" x 15" sheets of Siser Easyweed heat transfer vinyl in white, black, blue, red, yellow, green, silver, gold and pink
- 2 - 12" x 20" sheets of Siser Glitter heat transfer vinyl in white and silver
- Weeding tool
- EasyJet heat transfer paper sample pack
- 12" x 12"cutting mat
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Silhouette Studio software (download)
- 100 free exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Design Store subscription
What Can I Cut?
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
Heat press vinyl is an incredibly easy way to make fun shirts with bold colors, glittery transfers, and metallic shimmer effects! Plus, vinyl can be applied to a large variety of fabrics to also imprint hoodies, hats, workout clothes, and more with your custom designs, lettering, and logos.
- Heat Transfer Paper
Heat transfers, printed with an inkjet or laser printer, will often transfer a white 'glue' base around the outside of image outlines, especially on black or colored T-shirts. The Silhouette Cameo offers the ability to easily trim this background away, using its unique optical eye scanner, resulting in light, soft, professional looking T-shirt presses on a crafty budget!
- Sign Vinyl for stickers, decals
Cut into sticky-backing sticker and sign vinyl to make professional looking car stickers, window signage, decals, and labels all from your desktop!
- Indoor Wall Vinyl for beautiful interior decor
In addition to permanent adhesive stickers, you can create easily removable wall vinyl transfers to turn your customer's homes into a canvas, with just a Silhouette Cameo!
- Rhinestone Template Material
Flock material used in rhinestone design templates can also be cut with the Silhouette Cameo, so you can offer custom rhinestone designs, lettering, and designs to transfer onto T-shirts, apparel, tote bags, jackets, and much more.
Silhouette Cameo - Technical Specifications
- Maximum Cutting Area: 12" x 24" (29.5cm x 29.5cm) with a cutting mat
12" x 10' (29.5cm x 3 m) with a lined/rolled media
- Maximum Media Thickness: 2mm
- Maximum Cutting Force: 210gf
- Unit Dimensions: 22.5 in. x 6 in. x 8.5 in. (57.2 cm x 15.2 cm x 21.6 cm)
- Unit Weight: 8 lbs 15 oz
- Shipping Dimensions: 23.5 in. x 11 in. x 8.5 in. (59.7 cm x 28 cm x 21.6 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs 13 oz
- Warranty: One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Minimum System Requirements: The following are the minimum system requirements in order to run the Silhouette Studio® software:
Operating System: PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10) OR Mac (OS X 10.6.8 and higher)(Chromebook is currently not supported) Internet connection: Strongly recommended (for updates and access to the Silhouette Design Store and required to upgrade to the Designer Edition version) RAM: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended) Processor: 2 GHz (or faster) processor speed Memory: 186 MB of memory for program (does not include additional memory recommended for additional download content, which average in size of 50KB, though size will of course vary from image to image) USB Port: USB 1.1 Port (or higher)
|Sheets per Pack||50 sheets|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||No|