Sawgrass Virtuoso VJ628 24" Wide Format Dye Sublimation Printer
Meet the Sawgrass VJ628, the Virtuoso 24" HD dye-sublimation decorating system that is the industry's first fully-supported and integrated sublimation printing solution of its size range. Utilizing a best-in-class print engine, sublimation ink set, software, and support, this 8-color system is designed for high-volume, high-definition printing -- and is built to last, even in the most demanding production environments. Imagine brighter, higher-definition images, with unsurpassed efficiency, ease-of-use, support AND lower imaging costs. The Virtuoso 24" VJ 628 is ideal for photography, fine art, signs, and high-volume customization and personalization.
- VJ628 Virtuoso 24” Dye Sublimation Printer
- Full Ink Sets
- Customer will choose which ink set they would like to print with (view ink sets):
- Dual CMYK: Offers expanded gamut that delivers up to 548,000 colors. Perfect for interior signage, textiles, personalized gifts and promotional products.
- Pro Photo 8-Color: Enhanced skin tones, deep, rich blacks and smooth gradients for fine art and professional photography reproduction.
- Pro Photo 8-Color XF: Delivers up to 659,327 colors, with black cartridges (K, Lk, Llk) for extended lightfastness. Perfect for ChromaLuxe panels, professional photo and fine art prints, wall hangings and decor.
- FLEX: Exceptional CMYK output, plus orange and blue cartridges for the largest available color gamut and fluorescent pink and yellow cartridges for true fluorescent colors that pop and wow customers.
- Printer starter kit:
- Eight cleaning cartridges
- 110V insulated printer power cord
- USB drive and installation information
- Virtuoso Print Manger
- Creative Studio
- 1 Year Limited Manuf. Warranty
- 1 Year of Technical Support
- Optional: Take-up reel ($695 extra)
- Optional: Stand ($299 extra)
Virtuoso VJ628 Printer Features
- Full bleed printing on 24" products with up to 1440 x 1440 resolution.
- Engineered and manufactured in Japan by Mutoh, with an industrial-grade printhead and i2 print technology that virtually eliminates banding.
- Dual CMYK and 8-color ink configurations deliver the highest resolution prints possible for dazzling, photo-quality reproduction.
Color Management & Support Solutions Included
Enjoy enhanced free printer software for Windows platforms, with unique and functional color output settings optimized for sublimation production.
- PowerDriver v4 for Windows OS
- Works with desktop graphic design programs such as Adobe products and CorelDRAW applying color and print management for optimized printing with SubliJet-HD inks and sublimation substrates.
- WinProfile for Wasatch RIPs
- Delivers rich, vibrant color across a wide variety of image types through printers.
- Creative Studio CS Print and Color Manager Online Designer Tool
- Designed specifically to enable the VJ 628 to print graphics created in CreativeStudio Online Designer.
- Total system support for your printer, ink, and software - all in one place!
- Real-time support online or over the phone.
- Class: Production
- Maximum Media Size: 24.4 Image on 24.8 Media
- Compatible Media Sizes: 13, 17, 24 and 24.8
- Prints/Hr:* 52 ft2 / hour
- Printhead: Drop On Demand, Piezo Electric
- 8 Channels, 180 Nozzles / Channel
- Variable drop, 5 picoliter minimum drop size
- Physical Dimensions: 47 x 23 x 46
- Shipping Weight Printer: 79 lbs, Base: 31 lbs, Take-Up Reel: 20 lbs
- Voltage: AC 110 - 120v / 220 - 240v
- Warranty: 1 Year, Parts and Labor, Onsite Warranty Service Available
- Optional 1-Year Extended Warranty - US Contiguous States Only
- Color Management: Windows OS: PowerDriver, CS Print, and Color Manager
- RIP Profiles: Ergosoft, Wasatch
- Maximum Resolution: PowerDriver or CS Print Manager: 720 x 1440 dpi
- RIP Profiles Ergosoft, Wasatch: 1440 x 1440 dpi
- Ink Delivery System: 220 ml Single-Use Cartridges
- Estimated Image Cost:* $0.27 / ft
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows1 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
- For Mac compatibility, we recommend running Windows-compatible programs through Parallels or other OS-emulators. We highly recommend a standalone Windows OS PC for direct-print capabilities.
|Printer Size (up to)||Wide-Format|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|