OKI C711WT White Toner Printer
No more having to screenprint or contour-cut with vinyl cutter/plotters to get white lettering or graphics! Print efficiently and easily with the new OKI Data proColor series C711 WT laser fabric transfer printer. Using a combination of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and White toners, this heat transfer paper printer can print a full spectrum of rich, high-definition colors - including more than you're used to!
This unique white toner technology also makes especially efficient use of the current self-weeding heat transfer papers currently available on the market, so you're never limited by your printing again!
The OKI C711WT features a straight through media path to print up to 140lb weight media, transfer media up to 8.5" x 14", as well as a 530 sheet lower paper cassette to handle every-day printing. With easy to use printing drivers that allow you to control your printing details, the OKI proColor White Toner series offer heat transfer decorators a level of production and cost-efficiency that other processes just can't match, on a large and short-run scale.
What Can I Print?
- White Toner enables printing color and white on digital transfer media for textile and apparel decoration, or printing onto colored/dark media and cardstock for decoration, labels, stickers, etc.
- HD Color Printing and Single Pass Color Digital technologies for sharp detail and rich, dramatic color on stock up to 140lb stock media.
- Easy to replace, simple consumable items - toner cartridges and image drums - make for a low total cost of ownership, with impressive lifespans for unbelievably low print costs
- Color print speeds up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 34 ppm on standard media!
- Modern design and LCD display with easy-to-read toner status messages!
- T-shirt self-weeding transfers, with NO color limitations, such as:
ImageClip Laser Dark, ImageClip Koncert Tees, and Digi-Trans
- Mousepad, puzzles, totebags, and other promotional products and gifts
- Sticker materials, static cling materials, etc. with full-color
- Colored card stock, stationery, invitations, envelopes, etc. - with white!
What's in the Box?
- OKI C711WT White Toner Printer
- Standard power cord
- Included USB Cord (6 feet)
- Set of starter toner cartridges - cyan, magenta, yellow, white
- Starter cartridges are approximately 1/4 life of standard toner cartridges
- OKI Setup Guide and Driver Installation Disc
OKI C711WT Printer Specifications
- Print Speed*: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 34 ppm on standard media
- Processor: 533 MHz PowerPC
- HD Color Printing Technology: Combines multi-level LED printheads and microfine toner for sharp detail and rich color depth.
- Print Resolution: 1200x600 dpi
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 100,000 pages max
- Resolution: HD Color Technology: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color Matching: Color Matching, Color Correct and Print Mode (White) utilities from OKI
- Required Software: Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or CorelDraw
- Printer Languages: Adobe PostScript 3
- Connectivity: HiSpeed USB 2.0 and 10 BaseT/100 BaseTX/1000 BaseT Ethernet with internal Web Server
- Operating System: Windows® 7, Vista® (32/64bit); XP Professional (32/64bit), XP Home, XP Server 2003 x64 (SP1); Server 2003; 2000 Workstation/Professional/Server/2000 Advanced Server/Server 2008(32/64)(all SP3 or later); Mac® OS X Intel 10.3 and higher
- RAM: Standard: 256MB; Max: 768MB
- Standard Paper Capacity: Standard: 530sheet Legal/Letter/Universal size; Multi-Purpose Tray - 100 sheet capacity
- Paper Sizes: Multi-Purpose Tray - 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14" ; Paper Cassette (below) - 5.8" x 8.3" x 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: 20 lb. bond80 lb. cover (75216 gsm)
- Paper Feeding: Auto Media Detect, Auto Paper Tray Select, Paper Empty Sensor, Paper Low Sensor
- Paper Output: 500 sheets, face down; 200 sheets, face up
- Size (HxWxD): 17.1" x 21.5" x 15.3" (43.5cm x 54.7 cm x 38.9 cm)
- Weight: 60.8lb. (27.6 kg) with consumables
- Temperature/Humidity: Operating: 50°F to 89.6°F (10°C to 32°C), 35% to 80% RH; Storage: 4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C), 10% to 90% RH
- Plugged into a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Power Consumption:Idle - 100W; Typical - 600W; Peak - 1300W; Power Save < 1.2W (approx 1.0W)
- Noise Level: Operating 54dB(A) or less; Standby: 37dB(A) or less
|Printer Size (up to)||Letter/Legal (8.5" x 14")|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|