Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Heat Press Machine – Table Top - XRF-TT - 16" x 20"
The world’s most advanced heat press machine just got even more advanced! Introducing the new Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Heat Press – this heat press machine transforms the technologically advanced features of the Hotronix Fusion into a pneumatic heat press for high volume and specialty decoration applications. Designed to increase the speed of production, the Air Fusion IQ is equipped with a patented auto-adjust pressure feature, which makes switching between garments of different thicknesses a breeze. A fully threadable platen allows the user to print on both the front and back of a shirt simply by rotating the garment without removing it from the platen.
The new Hotronix Air Fusion IQ is reliable and durable. It's designed to maximize production efficiency and make garment decorating easier than ever. The pneumatic heat press compresses to 120 PSI and flattens the fibers on the garment, providing a smooth, even surface for vinyl and inks to adhere. Hands-free auto-swing creates a heat-free workspace, and this table top model allows for compact storing in even the most crowded shop. This innovative press will look like it just rolled off of the assembly line for years to come!
- Exclusive Touch Screen Controller with new multi-swipe gestures
- Ability to store hundreds of application settings
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout for accurate results every time
- Innovative EZ-On platen design eliminates the need for pressing pillows or pads
- Threadibility increases production – the fully threadable heat platen makes it easy to decorate anywhere on the garment without removing the shirt - simply load it once and rotate it right on the platen!
- Online access to reporting (including total impressions, active/idle time and average cycle time)
- Self-diagnostics help with troubleshooting and maintenance
- 16” x 20” upper platen
- Requires an air compressor
- ¾ inch heat platen with fast recovering heater technology
- Multiple time and pressure settings makes all types of applications easy and user-friendly
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- 120 PSI for heavy pressure application
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant
- Actual weight: 152 lbs
- Actual dimensions: 40” x 32” 57”
- Premium warranty
- Lifetime warranty on Heating Element
- 5-year on Framework
- 2-year on Circuit board
- 1-year on Parts/Labor
|Features||Auto-Open, Air-Operated, Digital Temperature, Digital Pressure, Digital Time|
|Heat Press Size||16" x 20"|
|Press Style||Swing-Away, Draw, Automatic|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|