Gloss White Insert 1.483" Diameter
Our bright white Dynasub sublimation 1.483" round aluminum insert can be decorated with high-definition, full color images for an attractive addition to trophy disks, awards, and other items that cannot be sublimated. The 1" round insert is made of aluminum, with the quality Dynasub coating, for accurate and dependable vivid color reproduction that you can count on!
- Size: 1.483" diameter insert
- DynaSub metal
- Gloss white finish
- For sublimation only
- Preheat press to 385°F and set to light pressure.
- Secure the transfer by wrapping it around the metal and tape it to the back of the metal with heat tape. (Remove the plastic coating from the metal before attaching the transfer.)
- Place a clean sheet of plain paper on the heat press table. (optional)
- Place metal face down on the press. (you’ll be heating through the back of the metal)
- Place a clean sheet of plain paper on top of the metal.
- Heat 45 seconds adjusting time as necessary for best results.
- Transfer may be removed immediately, or after metal has cooled.
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||No|